It's a looong one

I haven't posted lately so, beware its a long one!!!!
I guess I will start with our 4th of July. We spent the day with our friends John and Lindsay. We had a BBQ at her parents house complete with pool, slide and hamburgers. After the fantastic BBQ we headed to go see the movie Hancock. A movie that I really enjoyed. Which for me that says a lot. Because I am seriously ADD in movie theatres I can NOT hold still. But, for hancock I did get antsy. After the movie we came over to our place and climbed onto our roof to watch the fireworks. Lindsay was a trooper. She is SUPER afraid of heights and considering that our building is 3 stories high she did great. Getting on the roof was comical. We had to go through our 2nd bedroom window, climb onto the A/C balcony hop onto the roof over the patio, and then hoist up onto the roof. It sounds way more complicated than what it really is. But, the view was awesome we saw fireworks from ALL over the valley it was great!!

The following weekend we spent in Idaho for the family reunion :-) (I would also like to thank the cousins for posting such fantastic pics because I stole some of them. Thank you!!) We had headed up to Idaho on Thursday afternoon including airport, airplane, and car ride it took us approx 8 hours to get into Rexburg. We were able to stay at my friend Annie's house for the evening. Thanks again!! After a good night's rest my family did a session in the Rexburg temple. My Mom and I did initiatories and of course 2 of the women workers knew my family members. Only in Rexburg do you run into people who know your uncle and went to school with your grandma and is related to your grandpa. Yes, I am related to EVERYONE in that area. After the temple we went and had lunch and drove up to Ashton to check into our cabin. It was a great location and we had a fabulous time....our trip home however, was a completely different story. We flew stand-by which caused us to get on the 8:15pm flight. BUT, that flight got delayed because Sky Harbor was CLOSED!! Thats right the one day a year Sky Harbor is closed due to weather and we were trying to fly. Needless to say we left ID at 8:15AM and did not get home that evening until 11PM!! Ugh, talk about bad timing. My parents drove home and I think we beat them by about an hour. Ridiculous.


Here, we are fresh and groggy in the a.m. looking for breakfast :-)

This is Cave Falls we were only about 2 miles away from the turnoff. It was beautiful but, the mosquitos were RIDICULOUS!!



Here we are climbing around Cave Falls. My sis is the one in the white


This is cousin Mark. Many of you have met him. He is the one that lives in Vegas and we both use to travel to one another's and hang out. This him with his baby girl and his wife is #76

Here are my AMAZING grandparents. My cousin Heidi bought my grandpa a hat. Thus, the funny hair :-)



Obviously, me, Ryan, Grandpa and Grandma


Our football, I mean familly picture. Why the numbers you ask? Total there are 80 family members. Grandpa and Grandma are #1 and #2 and everyone else's number corresponds when they entered the family. I am #34 and Ryan is #72.

In other news number #82 or #83 is on the way.....

I can't keep it quiet anymore as you can see I am bursting out of my jeans and was even called out at work becuase I am beginning to definitely look pregnant. I have lots of ultrasound pics I just havn't scanned them in yet. I am due January 17th right in the middle of grad school. I am obviously insane. P.S. if you want amazing maternity photos my friend Brittany does a great a job!! Thanks again :-)

Last night Sara spent the night and we LOVE having Sara come over. And she obviously loves being with Ryan....

Oh, how we LOVE Sara!!!!

8 comments:

I love how I am not even looking at the camera!...lol. You are so brave to put a picture of your bare belly. I was too shy to do that. You couldnt even tell at the reunion!

July 19, 2008 at 4:41:00 PM MST  

woot-woot! Congratulations!

July 19, 2008 at 4:55:00 PM MST  

I am so excited for you two! Congratulations!! :)

July 19, 2008 at 5:38:00 PM MST  

YEAH!! I am so excited for you guys. That is awesome! Congrats!

July 19, 2008 at 8:29:00 PM MST  

That is SOOO exciting. I know you've waited a long time for this and it is going to be well worth the wait. Congrats! Let us know if you find out if its a boy/girl!! :)

July 19, 2008 at 8:53:00 PM MST  

YAY! Glad you announced it.. now we wanna see pictures of your little bean!!

July 21, 2008 at 2:51:00 PM MST  

SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. Thanks to Kathy S. for telling me to check your blog and find out this great news.

July 25, 2008 at 8:00:00 PM MST  

I am so so so excited for you congrats!! Your belly looks so tiny still. I hope you have a boy. I love baby boys! Are you guys finding out the gender?

July 29, 2008 at 2:08:00 PM MST  

Newer Post Older Post Home