Puh-Lease

Ok, I am calling you out! NO body has sent me any cute pics for my website. Like I said before nobody will know who your kid is. They will only know how cute your kid is!! So, send me pics please!!! tallona@thenannyboutique.com or my other e-mail address will do also however, I am just not posting it because it contains my whole name :-)

So, here it is Brittany H., Annie H., Ashley M., Stacy T., Jocee B., Tara C., Lisa S. and everybody else who reads my blog, I read yours so I know you read mine. So, even if we dont personally know one another send me your pics!

(Do I sound desperate enough yet??)

1 comments:

Hey Tallona,
Just found your blog again thru Tia's. How are you? Anyways, we just started our own, it is adamnikkishumway.blogspot.com

August 15, 2007 at 3:51:00 PM MST  

Newer Post Older Post Home