Chee-tah!

This has ben a very busy weekend for Ryan and I. 1st on Thursday my car window broke :-( yes, my car that NEVER breaks. The automatic window part broke and my window slid ALL the way into the door. So, of course I had to borrow my Mom's car on Friday, which I hate doing. I always feel so bad. But, I know that they dont mind but, my parents already do so much for us. Friday Ryan and and I stayed up until midnight, which is super late for us. Ryan did homework until midnight and I did home until 9:30 and then cleaned house. Woohoo, I know.

Saturday morning we had to go to my parents house to fix my car. I then had to go to costco and pick up everything that I need for my company's sales meeting on Tuesday. Which, I am just super excited for. (Note the sarcasm) I then did homework, bills, etc. But, then Ryan and I went and babysat the babies (sara and derek). Ryan took Sara to a birthday party all by himself. (So, proud) I just love them, they are so wonderful. Sara is such a spitfire, so smart and wonderful sister. Derek is doing great he even rolled all the way across the floor! Yay, D! They are such a great family, I LOVE going over and spending time with them!

Sunday, Ryan and I went to church. But, then we had to go to the Cheetah Girls concert. Thats right, the Cheetah Girls. Monique is out of town so, me being the nanny got to go. But, Ryan was a great sport. But, truth be known it wasnt that bad I could of been tortured in many other ways. But, the Cheetah girls actually have talent.

Onto another week and we almost into February, wow, I cant believe how time flies!!

Love you all

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home